We were fortunate enough to work Brittany and Justin’s beautiful mountain-top wedding this past weekend. I went to college with Brittany and her effortless style, wonderful personality, and excellent organizational skills made this wedding more fun than work! I couldn’t be happier for Britt, who just happened to meet Justin at another college friend’s wedding 3 years ago. Isn’t wedding love the best kind of love?
Okay, I’ll stop mushing. On to the pretty pictures…
- Ceremony and Reception: The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera (Edwards)
- Desserts: Sugar (Breckenridge) and Cake Bubbles (Lakewood)
- Flowers: Petals of Provence (Eagle)
- Band: Syndicate (Denver)…they majorly rocked!
- Rentals: Alpine Party Rentals (Edwards)
- Photography: Carly Mitchell Photography (Colorado Springs)
Love and happy wishes to Brittany and Justin…I know a lifetime of laughter awaits. Thanks for having us be part of your big day!